Passenger and Mail Cars
This is a list of Passenger and Mail Cars in the UK Railway Set.
|Name||Year||Capacity||Length||Load Time||Speed (mph)||Detail Notes|
|6 Wheel Coach||1850||20||5||4||70|
|6 Wheel Mail Coach||1850||20||5||4||70||5|
|Covered Carriage Truck||1890||20||5||4||75||7|
|Express Mail Carriage||1910||30||8||5||100||8|
- 1. Passenger Coach refits to carry 9 passengers or 6 bags of mail or valuables.
- 2. Compartment Coach refits to carry 14 passengers or 8 passengers and 4 bags of mail or valuables.
- 3. Standard Carriage has a length of 7, capacity of 30 passengers and load time of 4 when used with the Metro Cammell DMU, and a load time of 3 when used with Metro Cammell EMU, Southern EMU, BREL Renewal EMU and BR AM10.
- 4. High-Speed Carriage has a load time of 2 when used with Sprinter, Express Sprinter, Turbostar, BREL Class 321 and Electrostar, and a load time of 4 when used with Bombardier Voyager, Alstom Pendolino and Hitachi A-Train.
- 5. Mail Coach refits to carry 20 bags of mail or 14 bags of valuables, crates of goods or crates of food.
- 6. Siphon Van refits to carry 30 bags of mail or 20 crates of goods or food, and has a load time of 5 when carrying goods or food.
- 7. Covered Carriage Truck refits to carry 20 bags of mail, or 14 crates of goods, or 4 vehicles, or 6 head of livestock.
- 8. Express Mail Carriage refits to carry 30 bags of mail or 20 bags of valuables, crates of goods or crates of food.
- 9. Mail Carriage refits to carry 30 bags of mail or 20 bags of valuables, crates of goods or crates of food, and has a length of 8 and a load time of 3 when used with the ABB Class 325.